I have four cats. I know.....I am one cat away from being “crazy cat lady”. (I checked online, you definitely have to have 5 cats to qualify!) I didn’t mean to have four cats; the last one was spontaneously adopted from the car park of my husband’s golf club..... Cats love two things, well three if you count food; they love shiny things and they like sitting on things. Now, when you have a bead workstation, in my case a dining room table, you are creating a veritable cat paradise. Cats also hate one thing in particular, apart from dogs, and that is being ignored, boy do they hate that - so where your attention is, is exactly where they need to place themselves. (I am sure my cats think my laptop is a butt warmer!) So if you are beading at the table, then that is the place to be for a cat. One of cats, Squeaky (called so because when she meows she sounds like a rusty gate being opened) took this to the extreme and actually plonked herself down right on top of the very bead project I was working on. She is a beautiful cat, but I fear has a brain the size of a pea....
Usually my workstation does not look quite so chaotic (in the pic above), but I had just obtained a consignment of new stock and was in a hurry to experiment with all of it! And if you think the towel I was working on was the attraction....oh no no...bead trays are just as enticing!
 |
| Mission accomplished!! |
 |
| Wuht??? |
 |
| Bliss.....zzzzzzzz |
No comments:
Post a Comment